HUMANTAY LAKE 1 DAY
PRICE: 80 SOLES
HOW DO YO YOU BOOK IT?
You would have to come to our office one day before and pay the 80.00 soles in cash, if you pay with visa or master card 10 percent will be added on top of the Price.
This tour is the best option if you don’t want to do the salkantay trek for 5 days and get as close as you can this beautiful turquoise lake is located at the bottom of the glacier called HUMANTAY wich is next to SALKANTAY MOUNTAIN.
the pick up will be between 4:30 to 5:00 am from your hostel and will drive you for two hours to mollepata where we will stop for breakfast and then later drive for one more hour to the trekking point , this place is located to 3960 meters above sea level
this place is so amazing with stunning views of the humantay and salkantay glacier you will only have to walk for one and a half hour to the humantay lake from the starting point to the final destinatio is 400 meters higher , if you are brave enough you can jum in the cold turquoise wáter , we will stay here 50 min depending how good the weather is , this place is so peacefull enjoy it as much as you can.
on the way back it will only take us one hour walking down to soraypampa then drive for another hour to the restaurant in mollepata for a tasty lunch and finally two hours drive back to cusco and drop you off one block away from then main plaza.
Included in the tour Humantay Lake 1 day?
- Transportation round trip
- 1 breakfast and lunch at mollepata
- Tour guide (english-spanish)
- First aid kit
What you need to bring and what is not included in the tour Humantay Lake 1 day?
- Water bottle 3 litters for the whole day-
- Small day pack for oe day tour humantay lake
- 10 soles for entrance to the park
- Clothes wise (warm layers the weather changes depending on the season from 0 °c to 28 °c.
- Eextra cash (if you are happy with the service you are not obligated to tip but if you fell please you can provide some at the end to the tour guide and the driver)